Thursday, March 19, 2009

This or That Thursday

I'm a junk food junkie. Yes, I admit it. I love fast food. I try and limit my fast food intake to once (maybe twice) a week. I know it's bad for you. Sometimes it tastes awesome, sometimes it tastes like it's been sitting under the lights for five hours. But I love it anyway.
Do you enjoy fast food? If so, what is your favorite fast food establishment?

This will be a tough one, because we have so many fast food restaurants to choose from. I will list as many as I can in the poll: McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Arby's, Culver's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Sonic Burger, In and Out Burger, Jack in the Box, A&W. Holy fried food, there are a lot!

My top three choices are Culver's, McDonald's and Arby's. But you know me, I'd be happy to eat at any of these fine restaurants. My current favorite at Culver's is the tuna melt and those cheese nuggets are way good. Now I usually just make my own tuna melt at home though. I love McDonald's french fries and fountain Coke. When I was pregnant with JD, I craved Big Macs. Arby's has a good roast beef or chicken bacon swiss.

Man, I'm hungry now...

What is your favorite franchise and what do you order?

12 comments:

Angela said...

Some of those we don't have in Canada, but I just loooove Mc Crappy's. Always have. Their fries dipped in a soft serve cone? Heaven!!

However, whenever we're in the states, we try to get to Jack-in-the-box. Love their bacon burgers!!

jama said...

I don't eat much fast food these days, but hands down, MacDonald's has the best fries, and in my weak moments, that's where I'll go!

Glad to see you out of your pj's ;).

Big Plain V said...

I crave Whoppers. Especially after a night of drinking.

lyfizgud said...

Ah Man...this is one poll I cannot take part in, as I do not eat @ these places :( The closest I get to fast food would be Potbelly, or maybe Portillo's...

slhastings said...

Um, I just had a Baja burrito. Sometimes I eat at Potbelly's.

Must stop. Summer is coming. And you are what you eat. In my case, I'm a Potbellt.

Kelly said...

Angela-Hee, McCrappy's!
Jama- I have a weekness for McD fries, too...
V-My best friend and I would always go get a Quarter Pounder after a night of fun in college.
Sue- Portillo's has THE BEST chocolate cake!
Sam-I must be a cow then because I likes me burgers! :)

Paul Michael Murphy said...

Overall, I'll go with Wendy's. I love their burgers. McDonald's for fries and Coke, though. And I do love Whoppers. I've never had Culver's, but I hear it's some good stuff. I love fast food almost as much as parentheses.

Rena said...

We only have two fast food places in my town -- Dairy Queen and Subway. I guess that's good because we don't eat out as much as before. We go to Kalispell all the time though and there's quite a bit there to choose from. I picked Taco Bell because I crave their bean burritos at times.

lyfizgud said...

Well, I didn't know DAIRY QUEEN counted...put me down for DQ, Baskin Robbins, TCBY, Coldstone, etc.... :)~ teehee

Solvang Sherrie said...

We have a Mexican fast food place less than a mile from our house. It's called Taco Roco and that's our first choice for fast food. We don't really eat a lot of fast food burgers because we all end up with bellyaches when we do! But I'll take a Blizzard at DQ any day!!

Kim Kasch said...

I really don't eat fast food. Never have. Occasionally, I'll stop at a McDonald's to get a cup of coffee if we're driving late at night.

But, if I had to pick one - it would be Burgerville.

Brenda said...

1. McD
2. Taco Bell
3. Pizza Hut
4. KFC
5. Wendy's