Thursday, March 11, 2010

Three Things for Thursday

1. Kristi at Random Daily Thoughts recently awarded me with the Creative Writer award! Thanks, Kristi! Look here for the salacious lies I told about myself, and here for the truth. Also, Kelly asked me to post the Matthew McConaughey excerpt from Us Weekly. Do you see my name under his pic? I guess that's as close to Matthew I'm ever going to get...

2. I hope you have been checking out Critter's adventure with MG Higgins in California! If you missed it, check out his adventures here! MG is sending Critter along to his next destination. If you would like to host Critter next, please stop by her blog today or tomorrow!


3. I have been on a concert drought lately. I usually see one at least every other month, but I have not been to one since (gasp!) November!! This week I bought tickets to two concerts in April: Jet and 30 Seconds to Mars. I'm pretty excited that the concert season is starting up again! And what are you excited about today?
WIBIJ? Catch the fever..