Friday, March 26, 2010

Three Things for Thursday

1. It's Library-Loving Blog Challenge week. Many blogs are supporting libraries by giving a donation for every commenter that comments on their blog post! Please help. Some wonderful bloggers who are participating are Jama Rattigan, C. Lee McKenzie, and The Texas Sweethearts. Stop by and comment to support libraries!

2. Kristi tagged me in Build Your Book Boyfriend. Thanks, Kristi! Check out hers here. I will be posting that in a few weeks. I have some ideas for it, but it will take a little time to dig up some hottie pics! My sister, Denise, won Kristi and Kimberly's Twilight giveaway contest! She's so excited. She read the whole series in a week!
EDITED: Squeeee! It's the Maple sisters week this week! I won the other Twilight contest on Kristi and Kimberly's blog!! Stop by Kimberly's blog and read my Twilight parody titled "Belle and The Beast and Edward Scissorhands!" Thank you, Kristi and Kimberly for the contest (and autographed photo and gift card!)!

3. I will be unplugged for a little over a week to enjoy spring break and Easter with my family. I am also going to start the overhaul of my current manuscript. I'm going to see if it works better as a middle grade (instead of a chapter book). Lots and lots of changes and additions to be made!
Enjoy spring!

26 comments:

Heather Kelly said...

Good luck with playing with the manuscript. I bet that will be interesting! I love the library love that is coursing through the internet right now!

Kimberly Franklin said...

Yay! I'm so excited for your sister. ; )

Have a great vacation!!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

the library love is awesome. Good luck with your manuscript. Go you!

Jonathon Arntson said...

Have a great holiday, Kelly, you totally deserve it!

jama said...

Thanks for helping to spread the library love. Enjoy your blog break :)!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Three cheers for three things Thursday! Have a great spring break. Our break is next week, too. :-)

Kelly said...

Heather - Thank you! Libraries are such a wonderful resource.
Kimberly - She's excited,too! Thanks!
Terry Lynn - Thank you! And libraries are awesome!
Thanks, Jon!
Jama - Thank you for supporting libraries like you do!
Shannon - Thanks! You have a fun one, too!

Kelly said...

Heather - Thank you! Libraries are such a wonderful resource.
Kimberly - She's excited,too! Thanks!
Terry Lynn - Thank you! And libraries are awesome!
Thanks, Jon!
Jama - Thank you for supporting libraries like you do!
Shannon - Thanks! You have a fun one, too!

Elana Johnson said...

Have a great week Kelly!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Kelly! And have a great vacation!

adrienne said...

Enjoy your spring break, Kelly!

Kim Kasch said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday - and good luck with the writing :)

Tina Laurel Lee said...

Have a good break!

Denise said...

The two sisters win!!!! How fun. And great story. So creative and fun!

The Wild About Writing Trio said...

Enjoy your bloggy break, Kelly!

Stephanie J. Blake said...

Have fun revising...I'm doing my revision totally different this time. I've printed the old version and will retype chapter-by-chapter, moving things around, adding, subtracting, refining and revising each sentence as I go.

I used the Novel Metamorphosis last time. Have you tried that book?

Laura Pauling said...

Enjoy the time off with family! And good luck moving up to middle grade. :)

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

have a great spring break - i have kids next 2 weeks since their breaks are different.

Christina Farley said...

Congrats on winning a contest! Have a great spring break. I'm just finishing mine and then it's back to work on Monday. Good luck with your revisions. I'm tackling mine this week but I love revising. It's so fun making everything all sparkly.

Keri Mikulski said...

Enjoy!!! :) :) Happy Spring Break!

And congrats!!

Myra said...

Have a Happy Break! Make sure to practice your funny!

C.R. Evers said...

Have a great spring break!!!! We'll miss you.

Ann Marie Wraight said...

Thanks for the fun and good luck with your manuscript!

Sharon Mayhew said...

Have a wonderful break! Being unplugged is harder than it sounds...Best wishes! When we went on our spring trip, I snuck my computer down to the marina and hooked into their wireless....

Suzanne Casamento said...

Hope you and the family enjoy spring break. Good luck with your manuscript. I hope it clicks soon!

beth said...

Enjoy your break!!