Friday, March 19, 2010

Check It Out!!

I am being interviewed at Heather's Edited to Within an Inch of my Life blog today! Please stop on over and check out my very first interview as a writer! Thanks so much to Heather for featuring me today.

Other fun stuff:


1. Beth Revis is celebrating her awesome book deal with a contest! Head on over to her blog to congratulate her and to enter to win a choice of two fabulous prize packs!


2. Sara McClung is having a March Madness contest, too! Enter to win a chance to snag one of five different fun packages! Some include signed books! Go to her blog to enter!


3. I won two books at Jim Danielsen's blog this week! He is sending Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson and Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow to me. Just in time for some spring break reading. Thanks, Jim!!

4. Have a fabulous weekend! This will be the first weekend in months that we are not attending my son's basketball games. What ever shall we do?! I think some Apples to Apples, Wii tournaments, and spring cleaning are in order.

22 comments:

Heather Kelly said...

Kelly--Thanks the awesome interview!

And, I've all but given up on thinking that I will win anything at all on blog giveaways--do you have a secret to your success?

Sophia said...

Wow! Congrats on the wins AND the interview. How cool is that?! :)

Kris said...

Awesome interview, Kelly. I said it on Heather's blog, but I'll repeat to you -- I love your joy in your life and your writing. It shines through your interview and your blog! Thanks for sharing it!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Those are awesome books - I'm jealous! :-)

I'm off to check out your interview.

Angela said...

Ohhhh! Runs off, excited*

Kelly said...

Heather - Thank you so much for having me!
Sophia - Very cool!
Kris - Thanks for your sweet words!
Shannon - I am looking forward to reading them. I haven't read a Laurie Halse Anderson book, and it's about time I did!

Jen said...

Have a fabulous weekend! Congrats on the interview, I'll check it out!

Jonathon Arntson said...

You win a lot of things, lucky you!!

Bish Denham said...

Awesome interview Kelly! And congratulations on your further wins.

Kelly said...

Jen - Thanks for checking it out!
Jon - I know! I'm a little embarrassed that maybe I'm hogging the wins a little too much. I have opted out of a few contest lately so I don't seem greedy!
Bish - Thank you, Bish!!

Kelly said...

Angela - Thanks for checking it out, too!!!

Debra L. Schubert said...

Nice interview score, my friend. You crack me up. LOVE your energy and spirit. ;-)

Kimberly Franklin said...

LOL! You're too funny. Great interview!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Suzanne Casamento said...

Awesome interview! You're too funny! Hope you and the fam have a great weekend. : )

Rena said...

Great interview, Kelly!

storyqueen said...

Winning books is a good sign!
Luck is coming your way!

I won some books, then a basket...then an agent!

It won't be long.

Shelley

Jonathon Arntson said...

Greedy? You're silly.

Kim Kasch said...

Way-to-Go Kelly!!!

Sharon Mayhew said...

Thanks for the great links! Congrats on the interview and winning some great books.

We love Apples to Apples too!

Sliding on the Edge said...

This must be your week, Kelly. Wowzer!

Christina Farley said...

Thank you for the heads up on all of these great contests! Fun!

Keri Mikulski said...

Hope you had a great weekend!! Yay, Beth! :)