TWELVE RANDOM THOUGHTS WHILE WATCHING THE GRAMMY AWARDS 1. Loved U2 as the opening act! Cool new song. I loved how some of the lyrics were shown on the background screen as the sound equipment didn't seem to amplify Bono's vocals well. I just checked out a Bono biography out of the library last week; he's an amazing man. Did you know that U2 has won over 20 Grammy awards?
2. Whitney Houston looked good. I hope she remembers that "Crack is Whack!"
3. Kid Rock's name should be changed to Man Countryish Rock.
4. The Taylor Swift/Miley Cyrus duet was very young and sweet. Really!
5. Jennifer Hudson has one powerful voice!
6. I never expected a Stevie Wonder/Jonas Brothers duet. I'll have my kids watch this later. I have to say I enjoyed this Burnin Up/Superstition duet.
7. Apparently Blink 182 is back together.
8. I hope rapper MIA doesn't give birth on stage! That poor girl is ready to pop!
9. I love the Beatles, and I love Foo Fighters. I so enjoyed Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl's performance. Dave played the drums while Paul sang a Beatles song. So cool!
10. Sweet Caroline is a great song, but I think I've heard Neil Diamond sing it better...
11. I thought Zooey Deschanel was Katy Perry for a second.
12. John Mayer is racking up the awards like he racks up celebrity notches on his belt.
That's the wrap up!
Also, Kim Kasch tagged me! (Thanks, Kim!) This tag involves looking into your photo folders. Picking the fourth photo in the fourth photo and posting it! Here's mine. This is a picture on a Princess cruise ship when it was docked in Vancouver. My husband, his family, and I took an Alaskan cruise in 1998. Alaska was breathtaking!