Thursday, April 9, 2009

This or That Thursday


Rena has awarded me the Lemonade Stand Award! Photobucket This award is given for great gratitude and/or attitude. Thank you, Rena! You can pre-order Rena’s newest book A New Job for Dilly here!
I decided to go along with the lemonade theme for This or That Thursday today.
Lemonade, that cool refreshing drink…(Anyone remember that from the Eddie Murphy Delirious special long ago? Watch it on Youtube. He is impersonating Elvis, and it is so funny!)
Which refreshing drink do you prefer? Do you like lemonade or iced tea? Or an Arnold Palmer (lemonade and iced tea mixed)?

I can’t choose. I really do like both drinks equally. I’ve never ordered an Arnold Palmer, I bet I’d like it! So tell me, do you like this or that?

11 comments:

DebraLSchubert said...

Definitely lemonade. I prefer hot tea. Thanks for asking, I've been dying to get this off my chest.

C.R. Evers said...

I"m a lemonade gal myself. Funny, I was thinking about lemons and lemonade just this morning. You must have been reading my mind. :0)

Lori Degman said...

I'm not a fan of lemonade or iced tea(although I do like it hot - the tea). I love Yuckadoos on a hot summer night when I don't have to drive anywhere. Have you had one? It's ice, lemons, sugar, and vodka poured into a large sun-tea jar. Wrap the jar with a wet towel and shake until the towel freezes to the jar. Peel off the towel and you've got Yuckadoos! It probably tastes like Mike's Hard Lemonade (I've never had one) but fresher!

Kelly H-Y said...

WOOHOOOO on the well-deserved award! I love hot tea, but - when it's iced - I definitely go for the lemonade!

Kim Kasch said...

Lemonade all the way and you deserve the award.

Big Plain V said...

Was Guinness one of the choices?

I drink water all day long, coffee before work, and Guinness afterwards. And that's about it.

Such is the rhythm of my life.

Christina Farley said...

Pink lemonade and rasberry too! Yum.

Rena said...

I like them both. Both are wonderful on a hot summer day!

Thanks for the book mention too. You are SO SWEET!

Solvang Sherrie said...

I'm definitely an Arnold Palmer gal, with more tea than lemonade usually. So refreshing. Yum!

Brenda said...

I love them both - separately - and I love them mixed...I have to admit I did not know that was called an Arnold Palmer...I love reading these blogs...I learn so much...grin...

sruble said...

Lemonade for sure, although I like Coke and other soda better than lemonade :)

This is a good way to do the award. Now I need to think of a creative way to do mine.