Thursday, April 15, 2010

Poetry Friday

April is National Poetry Month! Many bloggers are celebrating by having daily poetry posts.

*Greg at Gotta Book is featuring Thirty Poets in Thirty Days this month.

*Tricia at The Miss Rumphius Effect is hosting Poetry Makers. She is sharing poems and interviews from various poets. She also regularly offers a Poetry Stretch on Mondays for bloggers to practice different forms of poetry.

*Jama Rattigan is hosting a Poetry Potluck this month. Each day a poet is sharing a poem and a favorite recipe.

Check out their wonderful past and current poetry posts this month! This weeks poetry roundup is at Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast today.
*Jama was kind enough to feature me in her Poetry Potluck this week. You can check out my poem "The TV Speaks" and pasta recipe here! My pasta recipe is served chilled and great for the summer!
I saw this guy's band in concert last night. Any guesses who it is? Hint: he's an actor/musician.

Photobucket

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! I am off for a writer's retreat with my best friend, Becky, for the weekend. Let's hope we will get some writing in between the giggling and talking!