Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun With Photo Booth

We enjoyed a fun weekend in Iowa with family. My cousin-in-law, Nikki (who is also a new blogger), has a new Mac laptop with a fun program called Photo Booth. There are nine different ways to distort your face and body as you look into the camera/laptop. We had lots of giggles! Here's the family Photo Boothed!



Yes, this is the love of my life.
Photobucket


Better to eat chocolate with, my dear! (I knew I had a big mouth, but this is ridiculous!)
Photobucket


Daddy's girl
Photobucket


My son the cyclops
Photobucket


My youngest is a little mixed up.
Photobucket


My daughter's tongue is seriously almost this long! B is for brawny!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Big Plain V said...

I want that program. Seriously. Give it to me.

C.R. Evers said...

great pictures! I have that on my mac and we've had so much fun with it!

That's a good look for you. ;0)

Christy

Kelly said...

V-Alas, I don't have it to give away. I think it comes with a Mac laptop!
Christy- Let's see some pics!:)

Ello said...

Oh my gosh! I love that cyclops picture!!!!!!!! that's awesome!!!

Kelly H-Y said...

WHAT A RIOT!!!! That is awesome!

Keri Mikulski said...

Love it!! :)

Bish Denham said...

ROFL! Those are some hysterical photos. Glad you had a good time. There's nothing quite like visiting family.

Terra said...

Those are HILARIOUS! I must do that!

Let me know when you psot your poem! Can't wait to link to you! A friend of Nikki's is a friend of mine!

The Things We Carried said...

Hilarious!

Terra said...

Kelly I wanted to email back to your comment on Tales from the nightstand but I couldn't - you might like my family blog better!!! I know Reading with kids is NOT SO EASY!

http://emersongirlsblog.blogspot.com

Kim Kasch said...

OMG - I love the cyclops.

He-larry-us!

Solvang Sherrie said...

My kids fall over laughing at the pictures they create on Photo Booth. It's a fun program. We posted some of our pics on my Facebook page :^)

Sliding on the Edge said...

I'm such a fan of nutty! This was the best.

Susan Sandmore said...

Surfed on in from Bish's blog! My family will NOT leave Photobooth alone. My daughter's fave is to roll her eyes up into her head, making herself look like a zombie. Sigh.