Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Three Things


1. The picture above is a handwriting sample. Shelby offered to analyze it for anyone that posts it on their blog and lets her know! Thanks, Shelby! I wonder what my handwriting says about me!
2. Thank you to Adrienne who tagged me in a meme. The meme challenge is to give a one word response to the questions stated below! If you would like to join in, I tag YOU!

ONE WORD
Where is your cell phone? car
Where is your significant other? garage
Your hair color? brown
Your mother? laughing
Your father? basketball
Your favorite thing? kids
Your dream last night? interesting
Your dream/goal? published
The room you’re in? cozy
Your hobby? music
Your fear? death
Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
Where were you last night? home
What you’re not? neat-freak
One of your wish-list items? Juicy
Where you grew up? Illinois
Last thing you did? kissed
What are you wearing? sweater
Your TV? huge
Your pet? dying
Your computer? laptop
Your mood? tired
Missing someone? sometimes
Your car? gas-guzzler
Something you’re not wearing? watch
Favorite store? SuperTarget
Your summer? fast
Love someone? many
Your favorite color? green
When is the last time you laughed? today
Last time you cried? dog

3. Lastly, I have a poem in this month's issue of Stories for Children magazine!
Check out Winter Woes! I love the illustration!

16 comments:

sruble said...

Congratulations on your poem!

Sorry about your dog. Hugs!

BTW, I didn't see a handwriting sample. Did I miss it?

Kelly said...

Thanks, sruble! I pressed Publish instead of save! Oops! Now it is up!

sruble said...

Cool handwriting! :)

Kim Kasch said...

Here's another fun handwriting analysis "for free" link:

http://www.handwritingwizard.com/

I did it, fun.

Rena said...

Kelly -- I'm also sorry to hear about your dog. I know how difficult that is. You have beautiful handwriting. I'd be afraid to see what mine said about me. I'm right-handed with a left-handed slant.

Congrats on your poem! It looks great!

Jill Corcoran said...

OK, now I know all about you and you are one loving, fun girlie-girl:)

Congrats on your poem!

Solvang Sherrie said...

Cute poem and cute illustration! Congratulations!

adrienne said...

What a cute poem! Congrats!

Enjoyed your answers, too...but so sorry about your dog.

Shelby said...

Oh I love your poem, it's fantastic. Congrats! I'm so glad you led me to that website, now I'll be hooked. I used to publish a kids magazine with my illustrator husband and that makes me miss it! Here is my latest attempt to start a new online kids mag for my niece & nephew's homeschool group: http://coolbeansentertainment.blogspot.com/
It's just a "mock" page in the "idea stage" so it's not up and running, but who knows, maybe someday I will pursue it. I want to encourage the kids to submit their work and get published.

Handwriting analysis to come later. :-)

Tee Brown said...

Congratulations on having your poem published, Kelly!

Tee

Kim Kasch said...

Okay, I posted some of my handwriting too.

Brenda said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR POEM!!! and I love getting to know people with these meme's...what fun!

I hope you share what your handwriting says about you...

C.R. Evers said...

congratulations on the poem!!! YaY!

Gottawrite Girl said...

Ahhh, Kelly, I can't get the link to your poem to work properly!!! But, congratulations! Maybe you can post it? I'd really love to read it... well done. I hope you celebrated about it, even if it was just a good hug or two...

: )

Forgery expert said...

I can't wait to see your examples of how your handwriting has evolved! I am obsessed with the different forms that hand writing takes. I love collecting old postcards just to see the writing.

Tubal ligation reversal said...

Actually have a very nice blog, I wish I could see everything you have all the time, I'm really entertained by your comments, and best wishes for your blog