Tuesday, December 22, 2009

See You Next Year!

Like many of you, I'll be taking a blog break to spend the next few weeks with my family. I hope you all enjoy special times with your family and friends. See you in 2010!
What does my blog have in store next year? I have three vlogs in the works, my quest for an agent, more tunes for Tuesday, concert reviews (I haven't been to one in almost two months! I'm slipping...), poetry, a meme tag from MG Higgins, writing stuff, excerpts from my grade school diary, and general nonsense! Hope to see you then!
A quick thank you to author Mary Rand Hess! I won her book, The Day I Met the Nuts, on her blog last week! The Day I Met the Nuts is a story about food allergies and is published by Earth Day Publishing. Thanks so much, Mary!!
I'm still listening to my Christmas mix on the iPod with my fave Elvis, Jewel, Weezer, Smashing Pumpkins, My Chemical Romance and No Doubt holiday tunes.
But here's my all time favorite.




23 comments:

Angela said...

Merry Christmas Kelly! Have a wonderful holiday!

Rena said...

Merry Christmas, Kelly!

Solvang Sherrie said...

Have a great holiday, Kelly. I look forward to reading you next year :)

Keri Mikulski said...

Merry Christmas!! :)

Kelly H-Y said...

Have a blessed Christmas, Kelly!!

Anita said...

Wow! You've got some great stuff in store for us!

I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a New Year filled with agent contracts and a publishing deal!

Lori Degman said...

Great video - I've never seen it! Thanks for sharing your blog with us - looking forward to see what's in store for you next year!!

Be happy and healthy!

Lori

Sharon Mayhew said...

Kelly, Have a wonderful safe holiday!

Mary Rand Hess said...

Thank you, Kelly. I hope you enjoy the book. Merry Christmas.

Kim Kasch said...

Very cool. Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday!

Bish Denham said...

They are so YOUNG! Beautiful. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

TerryLynnJohnson said...

Looks like a great blog lineup. Merry Christmas with your family.

MG Higgins said...

Looking forward to a year full of more fabulous Kelly posts! Merry Christmas!

Kelly said...

Thanks for all the holiday wishes! You guys are awesome! :)

nikki said...

Have a great Christmas kel! See you soon!!!!

Lilfix said...

Merry Christmas Kelly!!! Have a wonderful holiday and a safe and happy New Year!!!

Hope Santa brings you and your family everything on your wish list! Hugs...

Mary Lee said...

Merry Christmas! Lots to look forward to on your blog!!

Karen Denise said...

LOVE that song! And love the hair! lol. Have a happy new year.

Suzanne Casamento said...

Merry Christmas Kelly! Can't wait for another year of great Kelly Polark posts!

C.R. Evers said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! CAn't wait to see what you blog in 2010!!! (((hugs)))

Sliding on the Edge said...

Yes, to the blog breaks. Hasta la vista. See you in 2010. It's been fun.

Christina Farley said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year! I also took off two weeks for the holidays to work on our house and be with family. Hope you had heaps of reast.

Nora MacFarlane said...

Happy New Year, Kelly! I'm looking forward to your blog plans!