Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vampire Music

Did I mention that I liked vampires?
I am missing True Blood about now.
I am watching the Vampire Diaries. Good, but not True Blood.
(I discovered two things before I left for Florida: Face in Hole and how to schedule future blog posts! And FYI that was so not my body in the previous post! It was a model's body from Face in the Hole.com. I haven't worn a bikini since my third child did a number on my abs! Ha, ha!)

Photobucket
Today's tune for Tuesday is my most played song this month. I've been on a My Chemical Romance kick lately. Here is one of their earlier tunes. Perfect for vampire fans like me (and for the week before Halloween).
Listen to "Vampires Will Never Hurt You."

11 comments:

Ello said...

Ah HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Love those pics! Totally cracked me up!!!!

Lilfix said...

Great pics! Hope you guys keep having fun and be safe!

MG Higgins said...

Those pictures really are funny. And you look great!

Bish Denham said...

LOL! Had me convinced it was you in that pic! What a hoot!

Keri Mikulski said...

Great pics!! :)

WordWrangler said...

Face in HOle is a superfun site!! I played with a lot a few months ago and became Xena, Nancy Drew and a slew of other funky characters!

Great pics!

Kim Kasch said...

Love 'em - Vampires, music and the pictures in the hole :)

Denise said...

Only vampires love you forever.

adrienne said...

Love your pictures!
Face in the Hole looks like fun.

Kelly H-Y said...

That is awesome ... those Face In Hole pictures are a riot!!!

Solvang Sherrie said...

Good song.
And the face in the hole thing is fun :)