Monday, May 16, 2011

Laughter is the Best Medicine


Leigh T. Moore and Lydia Kang are hosting today's funtastical Laughter is the Best Medicine Blogfest. Check their blogs for a others participating, and your Monday is going to feel like a freakin' Saturday night!

Here are my attempts at humor for you today.

JOKE:
Have you seen the movie Constipated?
It never came out.
(My kids love that one!)

Fave funny books to check out: Picture Book - Guess Again by Mac Barnett Middle Grade: The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger Adult: Any book by Chelsea Handler
What funny books do you recommend?

Today's Twitter Game is #quirksnperksofawriter Play along with us!

Tomorrow I'll be Chris Phillips' guest for Music to Make Write To. Be sure to check out my picks! One is the funniest music video by this band. Here is their second funniest video. (Sidenote: I own a lavender I heart Davey Grolton shirt that the screaming fans are wearing in the video. And my family likes to say Saul Goode for kicks. Plus if this song is on in the car, we all cross our hands in front of our face at the end like in the video...)
LONG ROAD to RUIN by Foo Fighters