Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No Need to Pelt Me

with Smarties because I am done! I finished my middle grade manuscript! I knew if I proclaimed my goal on my blog, it would force me to finish. The power of peer pressure!
Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement!
I am going to take the rest of the week to revise a little bit and actually give Mr. He and Mrs. She real names. (I have trouble thinking of names sometimes.) Plus make a hard copy to fix those typos. Then off to some readers in December! Yay!

Don't forget to check out Kidlit Critterpalooza at The Bookshelf Muse! There are 17 amazing prizes to win! Contest ends on November 28!

I am thankful that I finished, and I am so very thankful for each and every one of you who comes by just to read or to read and comment. You make my day!
Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!

My Tune for Tuesday is "All My Life" by Foo Fighters. One because my main character's dad kind of looks like Dave Grohl, but with a goatee. And I turned this up, danced, and sang,
"DONE! DONE! ON TO THE NEXT ONE! DONE, I'M DONE! I'M ONTO THE NEXT!" (Yes, I seriously did...)