Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tune for Tuesday

Today is my son’s tenth birthday. My daughter’s seventh birthday was last week. My four year old turns five in a week and a half. Back to school time just wasn’t hectic and busy enough for me so having all three birthdays at this time makes my life a piece of (birthday) cake. It’s crazy time.
This week’s Tune for Tuesday is picked out by my kids. No, it’s not Miley (one of lil Missy’s favorites) or Avenged Sevenfold or Lynyrd Skynyrd (J-Man’s faves) or Imagination Movers (JD’s show).
They picked this lil tune that will make you laugh. Or want to buy a pet fish. Or wonder if Vanilla Ice has a younger brother.
Presenting "The Mean Kitty Song."

14 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

Love it. Our cat is sooo good but our puppy - that's another story

Rhonda said...

That's why we're dog people...Bryan enjoyed the video.

Paul Michael Murphy said...

Avenged Sevenfold is an awesome name.

PJ Hoover said...

Oooh, happy birthday to them all!

Shelli said...

amen to dogs!

Rena said...

Oh, loved this. I'll have to show the boys tomorrow. What a cute cat! Loved the clips of him gnawing on his arm -- LOL!

Happy Birthday to all your kids!!!

Christina Farley said...

Halarious. Just halarious.

Keri Mikulski said...

:) Hilarious. :)

Kelly H-Y said...

Happy Bday to all of them!

Anita said...

Tell the kids good choice! And also, Happy Birthdays!

Sophia said...

Awwww...my puppy can be bratty! :) Especially when he doesn't get his way. haha. No kitties here, though. LOVE them, but seriously allergic to them. =/

Happy Friday...really soon! :D

Sliding on the Edge said...

Cats! Love 'em. Have had tons, well fifteen as of this counting. None of my choosing, however. These guys are ones that people dump in our mountains. By the time I get them they are not pretty, just needy.

I keep promising myself that I'll one day seek out the perfect beautiful cat. Probably not.:D

laurasalas said...

Happy birthday to your kids, Kelly! We had a bday yesterday, and another in three weeks. I agree about the whole back-to-school timing. Come on people, couldn't you have been born at a slightly more convenient time:>)

Denise said...

That is so cute and funny!