Monday, September 15, 2008

Here I Am!

Well, I did it! I created my own place to blog! Thanks for checking into the premiere entry of Kelly’s Blogland! It took much more time, I’m sure, than needed to create this space – all freaking afternoon! I plan to blog about three to four times a week. So, please check in periodically to see what I’m up to! (Okay, I’m 5 foot 8 inches, but you must want to know other things than that about me!) I plan to blog about my favorite subject-my family, my favorite hobby-music, and of course, my favorite creative outlet- my writing for children.
Let's rock this blogspot, people!

6 comments:

Musky Nut said...

Good luck!

Denise said...

Glad you joined the world of blogging. I hope you update yours more often than I update mine! : )
Your sis, D

Rena said...

Yay Kelly! I'm looking forward to reading your blog. I'm still pretty new at it too, about a month into it, I guess. :)

Jill Corcoran said...

Welcome to the world of blogging :)

Brenda said...

Hi Kelly...Welcome to blogging!!!

Can't wait to learn more about you...

Lilfix (blueboards)

Ron Polarik said...

Hi, Kelly!

I know that I started back at the beginning here. I just found your blog and was curioud as to when you started writing. I think it is wonderful that you are writing for children.

BTW, when I started my blog in June 2008, detractors were telling me that "Polarik" was a made-up name because they could not find another soul by that name. I wonder how they missed finding you.

Other than Hungary and Poland, there are not a lot of us around.

Polarik was my former family name. My grandfather changed it when he arrived at Ellis Island in the late 19th century.

Kepp up the good work!

Regards,

Ron Polarik, PhD