Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I'm A Little Green Witch is here for Halloween!

It's October, and it's the perfect time for a Halloween book! We love Halloween in our household, and that is the reason why I wanted to write a book for this fun holiday.

My newest picture book, I'M A LITTLE GREEN WITCH, is a spooktacular collection of 14 Halloween themed nursery rhymes or songs for your little ghoul or boy!

Here's the amazing cover! The vibrant illustrations are by Kelli Ann Little!


And here's a sneak peek! I recently was guest author at a local school, and the kids loved guessing which nursery rhyme each poem was based on.



If you do have the book and you can't figure out which nursery rhyme or song a poem is based on, here's a list!

I'm A Little Green Witch - to the tune of "I'm a Little Teapot"
Willa's Wild Ride - to the tune of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat"
Willa Had a Stinky Cat - to the tune of "Mary Had a Little Lamb"
Trick or Treating - to the tune of "London Bridges"
Flutter, Flutter, Little Bat - to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"
I've Been Digging in the Graveyard - to the tune of "I've Been Working on the Railroad"
Batty Cake - based on "Patty Cake"
The Bats Go Flying One by One - to the tune of "The Ants Go Marching"
Little Jack Mummy - based on "Little Jack Horner"
Hiss! Hiss! Black Cat! - to the tune of "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep"
Hairy, Scary Spider - to the tune of "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
Willa the Witch - based on "Humpty Dumpty"
Little Girl Green - based on "Little Boy Blue"
The Boogeyman - to the tune of "Muffin Man"



Also, I'm giving a signed copy away on Goodreads! Enter here! https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26248184-i-m-a-little-green-witch

You can also purchase I'M A LITTLE GREEN WITCH on amazon, barnesandnoble.com and select bookstores! Check out my Facebook page for more book updates!

Enjoy fall, y'all!