Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Burnin' Up.

The lovely Susan Fields tagged me a fun, random meme many moons ago. Thank you, Susan, for the opportunity for a random, quirky Q&A. I'm also combining this with the Blog on Fire Award that I received from Julie Fedderson, especially since the first question is hot, hot hot! Thanks, Julie!


Let's do this!


1. Do you think you're hot? (this question struck me as odd, but I'll answer it anyway!)



I do I have to admit, I do think I'm hot occasionally, but when I'm all dressed up (which isn't too often). Confidence is okay, right? But most of the time I feel like a regular middle-aged mom. Which I'm proud to be!

2. Upload a picture or wallpaper you are using at the moment.

I have a similar northern lights background on my computer. I've had it since I got the laptop 4-5 years ago. It's pretty! I have seen the northern lights. Beautiful!

Photobucket


3. When was the last time you ate chicken meat?

Last night I made a chicken recipe in the crockpot with Russian dressing and apricot preserves for my dad and stepmom. It was yummy!

4. The song(s) you listened to most recently?

Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO because it reminds me of my recent Florida trip with the girls.
And I do enjoy it even though it's not my usual hard rock. You can't help but dance to it!

5. What were you thinking as you were doing this?

My kids are SO loud!

6. Do you have nicknames?

Many call me Kel. When I was younger, my parents called me Smel. And a few friends call me Kmp!


I'm supposed to tag others for the meme, but I get uncomfortable doing that for some reason. I will, however, give the Blog on Fire award to Jimmy Garcia. Go to his blog to find out why. I've also won other awards in the past few months from awesome people, thank you! Forgive me for not writing them down when I read them! I'm an airhead that way! They are appreciated!!

If you'd really love to answer these randoms, please do and consider yourself tagged!

Also, I have a comedian up at the Book Recs of the Rock and Famous today! Check and see what inappropriate question I asked him!
Lastly, I'm going to ask you all the same question Susan did. Do you have any nicknames? Tell me in the comments!