2. NaPiboWriWee is all done! Check Paula Yoo's site for more details on this 7 Picture Books in 7 Days week. I did complete a rough draft of one non-fiction book and worked on about half of a rhyming PB. I knew I wouldn't complete 7 rough drafts in 7 days, but it did motivate me to do a lot! It was a much needed break from my Middle Grade which I will get back to this week.
3. Thank you to Nicole at One Significant Moment at a Time for the Awesomesauce award. That's....awesome! Also thanks to Wendy at Musings from Down Under for the Sugar Doll award. Sweet!
4. Jonathan Arntson tagged me in this fun FIVE THINGS meme. If you want to do this too, consider yourself tagged!
Where were you five years ago?
1. Nursing and nurturing an eight month old son
2. While chasing after a very rambunctious two year old daughter
3. and worrying how my kindergartener was handling all the attention I had to pay to the other two more demanding children
4. Changing many, many diapers
5. Receiving much love in return
2. Published author in the genres of PB and MG
3. Attending, cheering and carting my kids to many sports events and activities of my 10 yr old, 12 yr old and (gasp!) 15 year old.
4. Same house and hope it is full of as much hugs and kisses as it is now (see my kids ages in five years).
5. Perhaps teaching grade school either full time or substitute teaching
1. Substitute teach P.E. in the morning (my daughter was very excited, because I will sub for her class for 35 minutes)
2. Laundry catch up since I ignored it all weekend
3. Take library books back (or renew them online)
4. Read your blog
5. Cheer on JD at his t-ball game (if it doesn't rain!)
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
2. Salted cashews
3. Chocolate chip cookies
4. Popcorn at the movies
5. cheese and crackers
I'm not sure I'd want to be a billionaire...seriously. I'd love a million dollars...but no more. :) I like my life the way it is. This was the toughest of the questions...
1. Save for my children's colleges and set up accounts for their future children.
2. I'd pay off my house and probably buy one on the lake for my fisherman hubby. I imagine we'd both get new cars (a corvette and truck for him, a big family suv for the kids and I). Help out other family members too in a reasonable way.
3. Go to more SCBWI conferences, specifically the L.A. and NY ones, help pay for some of my blogger buds to go, too (or to a writing retreat).
4. Get front row seats to concerts with VIP passes of course.
5. Donate to charities, specifically ones for children and education.