Tuesday, February 20, 2018

What I read, watched, and rocked out to in 2017


It's sort of still the beginning of the year, right? Good! So let's get onto my usual wrap up of what I read, watched, and rocked out to in the previous year!

First...

BOOKS – Total 4

BIG LITTLE LIES by Liane Moriarty
THE INEVITABLE COLLISION OF BIRDIE AND BASH by Candace Ganger
THE HANDMAID’S TALE by Margaret Atwood
THE LAST GUY by Tia Louise and Ilsa Madden Mils

I'm a little embarrassed at the lack of reading I did the past year! But all good books.
I did have a busy 2017 though. Teaching kindergarten full time. My oldest graduated high school! Attending and chauffeuring my kids' activities. I visited Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, the Bahamas. And I started my National Board teaching certification process.
 But dude. Even so. I promise to read more this year.


MOVIES – Total at the theater 6
Kong: Skull Island
Wonder Woman
Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol 2
The Lego Ninjago Movie
Thor, Ragnorok
Star Wars: The Last Jedi

All of these with one or more of my kiddos! My top three were Wonder Woman, Thor and The Last Jedi.


CONCERTS- Total – 13!
Yes, music is my therapy, my passion.  I totally rock out and sing at the top of my lungs to decompress. So this is obviously where my entertainment dollar went to this year.
Kip Winger- Yes, that's me singing with him! Ahhhhhh!

Winger (twice)
Third Eye Blind
Scott Stapp, Trapt, Sick Puppies
Buckcherry (for the 16th time)
Daughtry and Nickelback
Ed Sheeran (9th row!!)
Josh Todd and the Conflict (twice)

Dua Lipa
Papa Roach (for the 14th and 15th time)
 
 
So, that's my year.
What were your fave books, movies, and concerts of 2017?