Monday, February 11, 2013
Random Thoughts While Watching the Grammy Awards
And if you want to know the winners, check here. (Who do I look like, KK Cool P?)
1. Grammys intro featured many animated hands in the crowd throwing the devil horns Though the Grammy awards doesn't feature much rock 'n' roll. Duuuude! More rock 'n' roll, please!!
2. Taylor Swift's white outfit and boots look ever so cute. Like ever. Though the creepy guy on the tricycle has the maniacal laugh of Tom Cruise.
3. I cannot stand that Rihanna is back with Chris Brown, but she looks gorgeous in her red lips and dress!
4. LL Cool J is cute, but a bit dry. Need a funnier host!
5. JLo is Jolieing!
6. Adele, of course! She is amazing. I wanted Kelly Clarkson to win, but Adele is pretty amazing.
7. NPH! Love him! He's legen...wait for it...dary!
8. Random fact: When I first heard FUN. on the radio, I thought it was Tracy Chapman singing.
9. John Mayer's head is twice the size of Bonnie Rait's.
10. Not a country fan, but Tim McGraw and Faith Hill make a super hot couple.
11. Three words: Johnny Depp's cheekbones!
12. I love me some JT, but "Suit and Tie" is not my fave song of his...
13. Dave Freaking Grohl!!!!!!
14. Why aren't any of the Best Rock Performance nominees real ROCK bands?!!!!
15. Lose the shirt, Adam!!! (Great duet with Alicia Keys.)
16. This Kelly was rooting for Kelly! Woot! Great acceptance speech. What a voice!
17. Did you know that Bruno Mars is 5'5'? The crowd was loving his song with Sting!
18. PRINCE! (He's 5'2".) One of the most talented musicians ever!
19. I see that Halestorm won best Hard Rock/Metal Performance, but it wasn't aired. What the H?!
20. Finally! Tom Morello, Travis Barker, and Chuck D! Argh! Performance is cut off...Can you tell that I'd love to see more rock 'n' roll on this awards show?
What did you think of the Grammys?