Looky! It's me and an Oscar winner!!!!!
1. I heart Ellen. LOVE her. She cracks me up and everyone else, too. I hope she hosts next year. She had me literally laughing out loud throughout the night.
2. Here's the super selfie that broke Twitter!
3. Lupita Nyong'o looked classy and lovely as usual. Her vibrant, beautiful dresses have been the highlight of every award show this season. Her speech was amazing, too.
4. Performances by P!NK and U2? Love it!
5. PIZZA!!!!! And of course Jennifer Lawrence is chowing down! Glad to see a Hollywood actress not take herself too seriously.
6. Um. Was John Travolta's wig on too tight? Wouldn't you make sure that you knew how to pronounce someone's name before introducing her??? By the way, @
7. Stunning dresses this year. My favorites were Lupita's flowing light blue dress, and I thought Jennifer Garner's silver flapper dress was really fun and cute! Charlize Theron looked gorgeous as usual, too.
6. Jared. Jared. Jared. Yes, he should cut those long, luscious locks. But so happy he won. I adored how he thanked his mom so eloquently and also thought of others less fortunate in his speech. Handsome and multi-talented (you all know he's lead singer of 30 Seconds to Mars, don't you?? My photo above was taken before a concert). If you haven't seen him in Requiem For a Dream, another great performance in that movie.
6. Alright. Alright. Alright. Absolutely thrilled for Matthew McConaughey. He has been my fave since he was Jake Brigance in A Time to Kill in the 90's. He is amazing on True Detective on HBO - only one more episode! His speech was thoughtful and so very quirky like Matthew. Sooooo incredibly handsome, that man. But one thing is for sure. McConaughey's gonna get older, and that Oscar is gonna stay the saaaame age.
Here's me and Matty. (okay, okay, okay. This one may or may not have been photoshopped...)