Paul Michael Murphy of Murphblog made a list of things he likes and has encouraged other bloggers to do so. Tracy, Anita, MG Higgins, and more have followed in this internet sensation. So, I will too. And you should too! Come on, everyone's doing it!
I'll start by saying of course God, family, friends are first in my heart, but here are some every day things that this girl likes (and is thankful for).
2. Fountain Coca Cola
3. Being close to the stage at a concert
4. Chocolate Cake from Red Lobster or Portillo's
6. The Soup on E! (Joel McHale is hilarious.)
7. Arched eyebrows
8. My iPod
9. Sunny 74 degree days
10. My bed
12. Buddy the Elf
13. Puppies (especially mine)
14. Super Target
15. Hoop earrings
16. Red lipstick (only on special occasions or my kids faces would always be covered in red)
17. Singing and/or listening to rock n' roll music (especially MCR, Crue, Foo, A7X, Killers, Papa Roach, Buckcherry and more)
18. Top three rockstars: Nikki Sixx, Dave Grohl, Gerard Way
19. Chinese food specifically egg rolls and Hong Kong Chicken
20. Finishing a poem or a manuscript
21. Loving a book so much I can't put it down
23. Creme brulee with fresh berries around it
24. Comedies (tv shows and movies)
25. Top Three Actors: Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, Matthew McConaughey
26. The smell of burning leaves
27. The smell of my kids hair when it's just washed
28. Ketchup (we go through a huge jug a month)
29. Chocolate milk
30. Sarcasm (that's not hurtful)
31. Did I mention concerts?
32. Wii (especially Wii Fit and Rock Band)
33. Commenting and comments on blogs ;)
34. 35. I also like music videos and.... I like to move it, move it!